On certain days, you may be encountered with the following message on the bottom of your screen:
- 'No booking availability'.
Days with no availability will be clearly defined on your calendar, outlined in grey.
This occurs when there is a conflict with one of your Settings. For example:
- Advance bookings - you are trying to book a date/time that exceeds your advance booking limit.
- Minimum lead time - you are trying to book a date/time that is earlier than your minimum lead time limit.
- Maximum bookings - you have already reached your maximum booking limit for the particular time slot.
- Maximum covers - you have already reached your maximum cover limit for the particular time slot.
- Minimum party size - the party size you are trying to book is smaller than what is defined.
- Maximum party size - the party size you are trying to book is larger than what is defined.
*Remember - adjustments can be made through the Settings section at the top left corner of the App.
Internally, you will always have the option to override these settings (or 'overbook') by booking on the 'red' time slots.
1) Select the time slot.
2) Simply click 'Yes' when presented with the following message.