Critical Release Date
- Wed Jan 10, 2018 (Available at approx. 10pm EST)
The apple certificate for previous versions (through version 3.8.1) will expire on Feb 18, 2018.
You will need to upgrade to this version prior to Feb 18, 2018. If you do not upgrade, the app will stop functioning on Feb 18th. Please plan on upgrading at your convenience before this date.
Most clients will automatically update to this version on Wednesday Jan 10th and will not need to do anything else. If you are an enterprise client who is using version control, please contact us with your upgrade plan. We will also be contacting you separately via email.
- Fixed reprocessing of Reservations after changes to Capacity Control (Zomato Book App)
- When specific changes to capacity control were made (adding new inventory, modifying min/max party size, blocking, changing limiters) in some cases, reservations did not optimally take up new availability and continued to remain in the manually overbooked section.
- This has now been resolved to ensure that any availability is now consumed by manually overbooked reservations.
- Delete Employee Button Not Visible (Zomato Book App)
- The Delete Employee button in the admin section / employee setup was drawn incorrectly and not touchable.
- Employees can be removed on the employee list using the delete function. This makes is easier to delete more than one employee and is consistent with how delete works in the rest of the app.
- Supports Apple Production Certificate v4
- This version and later versions certifies the product through January of 2019.
- Performance improvement in Reservation Capacity Control (Zomato Book App)
- When making changes in Capacity Control, each changed was saved individually. This results in screen refreshing, reprocessing per save which is sub-optimal.
- Capacity Control changes are now grouped. This ensures each change is very fast and screen refreshing and reprocessing is done only after the SAVE operation. Another benefit is the ability to cancel changes made to limiters, rows, blocking.
- IMPORTANT: Please note that you must now used the "Edit Capacity" button first to initiate any changes (Limiters, Rows, Blocking) and the "ADD ROW" button has a new location on the top left of the capacity grid.