As 'Restaurant Admin', you can add as many users as you'd like to the Web Portal, each having their own unique login and permission level. The login will be an email ID, and their password will be emailed directly to them.
In the event that they ever forget their password, please request them to use the 'I forgot my password' link at the bottom left of the login screen. They'll then receive an email with their login credentials.
To create a new user, please follow the below instructions:
- Login to the Web Portal.
- Select 'Users' from the lefthand side, under the 'Admin' section.
- Click on the green button to 'add' a new user.A popup will request you to enter an email ID. That user will then be invited to the Portal.
- Once they've been added, you'll need to 1) set their permission level from the 'roles' dropdown and 2) click the green 'save' button (underneath the 'add' button to the left). Roles include the following:
- Restaurant Admin - unrestricted access to the Web Portal, including the ability to add/modify/cancel reservations, add new users, create custom tags, view reports and export reservation and customer data. In all markets outside of the US, the 'Restaurant Admin' will also receive a daily 'End of day report (EOD).'
- Restaurant - add/modify/cancel reservations, view reports, however, cannot export data.
- Concierge - add/modify/cancel reservations, access to the 'lookup' tool, access to guestbook (while making reservations). This is typically for internal use (ie - receptionist, central reservation line, etc.).
- Concierge External - add reservations, no access to 'lookup' tool or guestbook. This can be shared with third parties (ie hotels), where they might require access to your availability to make a reservation on behalf of one of their guest.
- Training - access only to the 'training' section.
Deleting a user:
In the event that a user needs to be 'removed' from the Web Portal for a specific restaurant and/or restaurant group, please click the red 'remove' button to the left.
Locking a user:
In the event that a user needs to be 'locked' out of the Web Portal for ALL restaurants and/or restaurant groups, please check the 'locked' box in the last column.