Minor Release Date
- Thursday June 22, 2017 (Available at approx. 8am EST)
- Minor UI Adjustments (Zomato Book Pro App)
- Removed text indicating shifts have to be limited to 8 hour in Shift Schedule setup under Settings. Shift can be any duration.
- Lowered the visibility of the "Restaurant Limiters" since they should not be typically adjusted by the restaurant. Made "Reservation Limiters" the highest visibility.
- Improved the UI presentation of locked functions under Settings based on security code access.
- Repositioned the sequence of setup steps under Settings - 3 (Capacity Control Template) and 4 (Room Layout) have been switched to make sense based on typical flow.
- Removed the need to enter security access code when using Settings (Zomato Book Pro App)
- When modifying Capacity Control Exceptions under Settings - Shift and Capacity Exceptions, security code is no longer required. This will allow for rapid modifications for exception capacity.
- Capacity Control Bugs (Zomato Book Pro App)
- App crashes when launching Capacity Control Exceptions from Settings under specific instances.
- When updating Limiters in Capacity Control Exceptions from Settings, the updates are not immediately reflected on the grid.
- Fixed issues when updating Capacity Control row settings when blocking and deleting a row.